Sunday, April 26, 2009

headburn

so yeah I had a really great weekend .. but I guess I'm to lazy to write stuff.. I'll just post pictures and give captions haha!

first stop on thursday was pajamas party @ Aisha's crib



yeah we put on some of this Indo masker in the middle of the night.. and yeah it works! my face was all bright and soft.. for like a few hours. buahaha!

and on friday..
I guess I forgot about friday..

saturday was 80 Degrees .. madness!!
and we went to Omar's first movie premiere..Satu Rumpun
Omar is Aisha's brother btw..



(omar is the cute guy next to me..)

and yeah, we went to chinatown to have a late lunch and since it was so HOT outside we had some ice cream from the chinatown icecream factory, nyom nyom!


red velvet cake and taro ice cream.


red velvet was ok until it touchess the cake part, you see that red crumbs.. yeah that's the cake part, it was too dry, I think they didn't really master it! however, the taro was yummy, almond cookie that Aisha's had was also almond-y and cookie-y.. LOL!

that's all folks, I'm too lazy today.. I didn't even do my laundry or clean up my messy messy room..huff! enjoy your weekdays guys!

1 comment:

FAR magazine said...

aakkkkh... looks good!