Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mommy's day!

oh wow! within 5 days I'll be off to Indonesia - I seriously dunno what I'm feeling right now..
all between happy, ecstatic, n anxious.
suddenly I don't feel like going home at all, it was probably the most impulsive decision going back to Indo this soon.

I mean there might be a chance that I could have gotten an internship here, n enjoy the summer in NYC or maybe just maybe the girls n I could have a road trip to the west side or Denver to visit Kathy..hmmf.. my major concern is that deep down I know that things in Jakarta would be soooo different, n I think I'm only gonna enjoy the first weeks of my visit there, huff..

Alsoooo..I was just thinkin if I stayed here.. I might have a chance to run across Samantha Ronson too, you know?.. wouldn't that be soooo much fun? watching her perform? ahhh...!!
n see all the summer blockbusters here!!! ohmyGOD!! oh well, it's too late now. just gotta face this path.

Btw, how's everyone?.. anything new?.. for those who are having their final week,
good luck boys n girls!! and have a good week =)

No comments: