Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dear little stubborn kiddo,

I don't know how to explain these thoughts and feelings . but I have something to tell you, I just need to let it out even tho it wouldn't make sense at all . so hear it goes ...

";woiur3 n83vnjsdewkhgwovnsdkenw...cmwi!! kjlncfhoiwcwfjioejg"

well that's one straight sentence of what I want to say to you! if I could translate it, this would be the closest thing to it:

Hey kiddo, I might have shown you several times how much I care for you, I might have thought of holding you so tight and tell you how much I would do to make you realize how remarkable you are. But how can I do that? when every time I'm close to you, I don't know what we are! are we friends? are we more than friends? are we in a brother-sister relationship? or are we just two plain strangers trying to make a conversation?

Bombarding you with all that questions would be so unfair, since I myself couldn't describe or couldn't decide what I truly want right now. I am indecisive and I always put myself in a complicated situation. But honestly pleaseee, I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't because of your mixed up signals. I'll let you go if you just stop the nonsense.

If you're crinkling your face and asking *wtf cham?*, well I'm curious kiddo, so so curious..!
I wanna be that little twitch that can help you wake up and be that guy I know hidden somewhere behind this person who doesn't have a clue what he's doing right now. (I might be wrong, maybe you do, but you're not trying enough kiddo!)

please keep in mind that I don't expect you to give me back anything - well it would totally be a lie to say that - and if this is how far things can go between us, I wanna wish you well, wish you the best, outshine others and for God sake show the world who you really are! and if you ever, ever, ever, need someone to talk to, I'm here for you as anything you want me to be ...

here's a song for you kiddo : Sade - by your side ;)

-p

No comments: