Tuesday, November 24, 2009

snap Snap that sh*t on your email!


Ok! I just opened my hotmail and guess what I found sitting at the first line of my inbox!


Please tell me that u could totally see it? I was like WTF! do I look that desperate? do I look like I need some company over the weekend? I got my bitches yo!

But this goes to my other point of this post. Ok! So yesterday, everyone was so generous to me, I got a free latte, two beverages without any taxes, and for a second I thought "wow alhamdulillah, but when ya Allah are you going to be generous and give me a free boyfriend without drama included" Hahaha! And then the next morning that email showed up.

So maybe it's a sign from God that I am that desperate, coz why on that split seconds instead of thinking about other stuff like free food or free cloths, I was thinking of getting a free Boyf. oh God, what a loser! I think I am in need of a companion this weekend.

So for all the single guys out there, put your hands up! Mischa needs some lovin'. ;]

No comments: