Wednesday, November 25, 2009

my whole foods experience

Damn it that's like the cliche-est title ever made in this fing world of blogging. but whatever, I need to say it well and clear that there's something wrong with all my visit to whole foods. Ok so here's the story...

Every time I visit that so called green specialty grocery shop, which turns out to be un-green in any kind of way, which also turns out to be one monopoly company after all, which also is a super right-wing. Which... Ok I'm going too far with boycotting Whole Foods. haha! But I need to confess that I do enjoy their salad bar and soup selection. hmmm. dilemma!

Where was I again? oh ok, so every time I visit that f-ing place for some self lovin' (I call it my self lovin' moment, coz I usually go there by myself and I do stuff I love for hours and hours) there's always a stranger appearing out of nowhere giving me advices that although might come as a rude commentary but it's totally f-ing true! I'm like God, what is this!? The cosmic connection of Adam & Eve's lineage?

Gosh! Or am I that transparent to be read by people?

You know it's so weird how the universe works. I went out of class early, I felt gloomy inside out, so I thought "hey why not go to WF and write a bunch of non sense to eat up my excessive time?"
But then I saw a magazine and I said "Well, haven't bought a mag. for a while, so lets read something..."

So I set aside my first to-do list and start reading. 'til this Ivory Coast guy came and start asking me questions (I'm like dude go away, I want my self lovin' time OK!!) but after he's gone the first thing I did was took my book & pencil out and started writing about what just happened. So now, like what I first planned to do, I'm writing..and with a topic! Nice eiy? Yes indeed.

This is one long post. I'm gonna bore y'all to death. Should I come up with a part II?
Ok I'm gonna do that instead.


To be continued ...

No comments: