Thursday, January 21, 2010

another toilet seat post =P

Can't help not to post an entry today, I need to pour down all my thoughts into words...

Here I am trying to enjoy my last few days here and failing as I'm doing so... Why tho? why?

I just found out that this semester I have to face many tough professors, oh God how am I going to keep an outstanding GPA if that's the case. scholarship seems so far far away -_____-

And another thing, I wanna work! a P/T job as a baby sitter, pet sitter or any slow-paced jobs so that I could study while also working. errrrr I just wanna make extra money, so that I could turn this dream of buying my own Chanel bag to come true.

I wanna move!!! I can't help it, I wanna have my own space! errrr ... I wanna be able to cook anytime I want, able to clean my place anytime I feel like doing it, able to decorate my apt. the way I like it, able to dance around the whole apartment naked ... hmmm O__o

I just feel like
blabbering ...

promise, tomorrow will be a happy post!

No comments: