Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Confuse

Have you ever felt that you love two or three person at the same time?

Well, that's how I totally feel right now, but scratch the person and change it to places!!

Can't believe my final days in Jakarta are counted ... I feel all confuse again, I love my hometown so much that sometimes I just feel like moving back here again,
My family,
My friends,
My lovely and loyal car,
The street food, ohh .. the food!
The cheap shopping places,
The pirated DVD's,
The life!!

but on the other hand,
I hate the pollution,
I hate the snobby people,
I hate the fact that I can only go to that certain hip spots over and over again.
I hate that I need to deal w/ traffic jam like half of the time I got on a 24hour bases.
I hate the slow internet connection

and sometimes Jakarta is mad boring and all you can do is just sit around and do nothing but gossiping, but sometimes that's just so fun to do right?

but but BUT .. the thing that makes me hard to say goodbye to Indonesia is..
mi amor BALI!

I know, I know, you guys are probably tired of me saying that I'm in love with the place so much that I would give up anything to live my whole life there.

well, I wont give up my last few semesters at FIT for that! but I'm seriously considering BALI as a third stop of my roller coaster life.

Who knows right? maybe I'll find a cute Italian guy who owns a little restaurant in Seminyak, Bali and he'll also speak Bahasa Indonesia mad fluently and yet still able to converse with words in which I might not understand at all but it'll most def. sound mad romantic and maybe he'll be like so rich that he also owns a med-size house with a beach front and coz he's like very family oriented that he's going to provide me a ticket back and forth NY-JKT-BALI 4x a year! or maybe like 6x a year for JKT since my grandparents and my cousins would still be there, but since my parents are going to be in Bali anyway, let's make it 5x a year! that's enough rite?

wait... I must be dreaming way tooo high! I just realized I'm still sitting on my toilet seat when I should be showering mad pronto!

P.S: I'm using too many 'MAD' in this post.. ok! gotta blast!

No comments: