Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flashback

Ohh it's been a while since my last blog post .. (wait have u notice that I unconsciously like to use that sentence as a starting point? hmmm) I don't what to say, so much to tell, so many pictures to share, so much typing to do! Oh well .. I'm gonna start by babbling how much I hate my Spring semester.

So guess what I'm doing on a las tres y media?? f-ing Estudio!! Dios mio!!
I'm like in the middle of studying my microeconomics quiz and I guess I'm at that point where the equilibrium of my mind and soul are not planning to intercept anytime soon.. say what cham?? Actually I have no idea..that's how confound I am right now.

You see the effect of the stupidity I made on the day when class registration started?
I feel so foolish to even think that I could manage to get all A's on the not-so-cute & not-so-easy 6 classes that I'm taking right now.
Cham, please! U're not Intan for God sakes !!! btw, if you guys have time check out her website http://www.intansdesign.com/

So for now lets enjoy the decomposition of Mischa Sitompul ... *sigh.
Buenos Noche mis amigas!

1 comment:

Sefi B. Ng said...

oh shush, you can, baby girl. :)