Monday, March 30, 2009

I feel cinnamon-ny

good monday everyone!
I am so tired right now, I just wanna sleep the whole f-ing monday..
I set my alarm for around 7.10 AM, but i kept snoozing it til 7.35 AM
I showered, I put my eyeliner, dressed up and locked the doors behind me.. the first thing I smell was sort of like a bacon breakfast w/eggs n such.. n my tummy was like "ohh... bfast... i want bfast"

when I got out from the apartment, I sniff the air so deeply and realize how nice the scent of air is.. have u guys ever really really smell it? it's like the best brand of perfume ever!! n it made me realize, gosh i complaint too much!

I walk to the subway station still with a hungry stomach, but I said to myself I had too much food yesterday, i could still taste that brazilian fish stuff I ate at around 3PM the day before..in addition, my pocket money is "Dead and Gone" buahaha..

in class..I kept on thinking about Kat Dennings.. I know creepy rite?
it's just that I adore her so much, I just fell in love when I found out that:
1. she's not that typical anorexic movie star
2. she has the best lips ever
3. she's a lil goth
4. she's weird in a good way
5. she blogs and she does youtube
6. she's not on drugs and she's smart
7. she's a dark hair

arggggh.. I wish I could be friends with her or if I was a lesbian, or she was a lesbian, we could be like a really cute couple.. (cham? seriously what?)

anyways enough of Kat Dennings.. btw, everyone must! n i say MUST watch Nick & Norah's infinite playlist.. that's like my #2 favorite list of romantic movies. .but I still dunno what the #1 list is going to be.. i think i'll reserve it for a romantic movie that will be made around 2012ish played by Michael Cera or Tyson Ritter or Milo Ventimiglia and Me as their lover buaha! Amien to that yo'!

ok..I'll write again in a few hours..but the highlight of the weekend is, I had sooo much fun with Nami Aisha Wyna Kiki and Naomi.. We swam, we had a movie marathon that last for 13hours, we pigged out like helllll.. gosh girls just know how to have fun. but all this perfection would not happen w/out Nami's accomodation..hahah! so for that, thank you Nami.

menu for today: I set aside my differences w/ my other personality who is sooo into being skinny..she finally realize that one day she needs some bagels & cream cheese (since I've been craving for it & was unlucky to savor it yesterday) and I went to this bagel place near FIT & oohMyGod.. the selections was never-ending. they had a new flavor which was "pumkin cream cheese" and I tried it..oh madness! and then they have "pistachio cream cheese" what the hell?.. r u trying to kill me..n next to it was "cinnamon walnut tofu cream".since I've been eating junk food too much, I decided on the tofu cream w/bialys.. which I didn't know that here they serve the bialys with like onions n garlics.. so now, i have tofu cream all over my fingers while typing, and i also have this cinnamon walnut taste in my mouth accompanied by some garlicy n sprouty taste. yeah it does sound yucky.. but it was not as bad as it sounded, I'm just glad finally I had my bagel..nyoom!!!

btw, it turns out.. FIT people watch kids choice award, weird huh?..

have a great monday guys..
mischa-

3 comments:

NAMI TACHRIL said...

"but all this perfection would not happen w/out Nami's accomodation..hahah! so for that, thank you Nami."

you are very welcome chamcham :D

Shaishalala said...

So cuteeee...
I really enjoy this blog! please write every hour if possible! lol.

chamischa said...

ohmyGod to the comment from Aisha..

n again thank you Nami sayank =)