Sunday, March 22, 2009

unordinary sunday part I

arghh .. I'm bloated right now, I ate like the 1000 pounds lady whom tyra just interviewed. the thing is she has all the space inside her belly, but moi? ohmyGod I think it went straight to my cheeks. =(
but it didn't stop me munching my wasabi soy almonds, the spices are like invading my fingers right now, they're covering it all..Noohh! all bits of salt, horseradish, onion, spice, garlic, and sugar are waiting to be licked ..n yes.. slurrruppss* nose freezee . wait, what??

ok, I'm supposed to do my homework, but instead.. this is what I'm doing @ 7.50 PM.huahah!
IDK, I think I have a really lame life, everytime I'm done doing something fun, I have to go back and do all my school works again.. it's like a never ending cycle. Do you guys have an idea what it feels? seriously?.. but u know what.. I take that back! I got my girls, they might look like the snobby rich UES girls, but once u get to know 'em.. woaa! u know that cupcakes from sugar sweet sunshine? obviously they don't taste like that (makes me curious does people taste salty or sweet? lol) but they're adorable and priceless n they have the heart of a red velvet cupcakes .. wait! I'm not making sense but I think u know what I mean..

btw a little preview of what we had today,


(argh.. I wish I took it from a better angle.. coz this was one of the best dishes)

2 comments:

winawirsatyo said...

ini nachos dr mana cham?

chaMischa said...

bukan nachos itu..