Thursday, March 19, 2009

sleep deprivation

Sleep deprivation is a general lack of t necessary amount of sleep. This may occur as a result of sleep disorders, active choice or deliberate inducement such as in interrogation or for torture.

That explains a lot why I've been sleeping like around 4 AM everyday.. TORTURE I say! I've been so fed up with school works and tests, and this is only like a half of the entire semester. Oh Lord! I just want summer to come earlier this year, I wanna go back to Indonesia and intern in an Ad. Agency and escapade the entire Indonesian cuisine .nom nom!

I don't wanna deal with this anymore .. btw, noh.. this post shouldn't be that depressing. oh here's my menu of the day:

1. a monstrous cookie from momofuku milk bar (again), I wish I had a picture of it.. it's called compost cookie-potato chips, pretzel, coffee chips, butterscotch chips, and chocolate chips- yepph! that whole junk was inside the cookie I consume at around 11 AM! imagine??

2. Naomi left two small fish sticks in the oven, I ate it with a reason..I don't wanna waist food that has already been bought.. poor little fishy sticks. (yeah right) ate this around 2PM-ish

3. I rememberd I went to Trader Joe's and bought 2 bags of nuts.. Hot & Sesame Nuts (no peanuts of course) and Thai Lime Cashews..so I gobble and gobble while studying forDM 121 quiz.. til I saw the calories/servings=170 for 1/4 cup. And I know I ate way more than that! like a half of a 284g bag. *sigh this happened at aroung 2.30 - 4.10 PM

4. Finished with my DM 121 quiz around 7.55 PM, I felt so depressed .. I drag my self to Kofoo Korean Rice Bar just around the corner of my campus.. I wanna try something weird, so I go on with Jap - Chae Bob (no, it's not like an Indonesia cap - cay) it was sweet potato noodles with vegetables stir fried and comes with a side order of kimchi. In addition, because the chef saw my sadden face, he gave me a bowl of miso soup on the house..owh, Thank You ;)


(yeah ..yeah I know, lack of photography skills)

Nighty night peeps
Mischa-

No comments: